Saturday, October 16, 2004

*yawn*

it is around 4 am.. n i sud be either studyin or sleepin but i am currently writin here.. haha n u muz be thinkin eh dont i have a final later.. yeah!! i do.. but sick n bored of lookin at the notes n particin adi.. everythin seems the same oni.. *yawn* but hey i am not sleepin yet but still thinkin of sleepin.. sigh.. juz another other usual day for me.. nothing much also.. haha.. cant keep studyin like mad le.. hehe juz now went for a drink for two times more than usual.. mabbe cos my fren n me r lazy to study adi.. seems like we know all but then do we actually know it.. well later on durin exam time we will know how will we know our stuff.. hehe.. it feels like i have finish all my finals oni.. everytime also like tat wan le.. then the sudden urge of playin games is strong haha.. still remember laz time my old house mate n me was playin games like mad during finals time.. hmm... no wonder i am still here.. haha... k le... dun think ther is much to talk abt also.. cant think of any crazy n weird ideas yet.. mabbe cos of the final.. so mabbe will think of sum tonite.. hehe...

No comments: