Saturday, October 23, 2004

wat to do

hhmm.. seems like such a cold day today.. been rainin a lot, it rains then it stops then it rains again n it keep goin on.. got soaked wet in the rain while i was buyin food haha.. was actually like buka puasa time.. i remember wat my fren told me before tat is i seems to be like puasain juz tat i still smoke n drink water oni but dun eat anythin.. haha i was sleepin the light time as usual.. so wat to do, oni get to eat wen i wake up rite.. cant eat while i am sleepin wat.. hehe.. or u can nah.. dun think so.. but had quite a weird dream tat time hehe... i was dreamin tat i was kissin tis gal( which i dunno who also.. nvr seen b4 in my life, weird, very very weird!!!) in my dream n i can actually taste her mouth.. haha... mabbe i was eatin my pillow tat time.. oppss.. hmm prove tat u can eat while sleepin adi.. haha.. anyway it was quite a boring day for me.. did nothin much also.. juz came back from movie session at my frens room.. watch honey again.. well tis time i actually finish watchin it.. such a boring movie.. i think i can fall asleep while watchin it man.. c, even yawnin while talkin abt it... then watch wonderland.. tis movie was not bad.. quite nice actually.. oh ya.. wat is the diff between cocain n heroin anyway which wan makes u more high? kind of bring me back memory of blow the movie.. by johnny deep.. quite a nice n cool movie.. i like tat movie a lot... then after tat i am back here again.. back to my baby which was taken away from me for few hours cos my housematie wanna use my monitor.. how can u take my baby away from me.. c wat happen.. i dunno wat else to do adi.. haha.. wonder how am i goin to pass these few days here man.. so freakin boring here.. dunno wat to do.. playin NHL oni laz nite n stilll dunno how to play also... sux!! i sux at playin games adi.. gettin rusty adi.. but i still prefer shootin games.. hehe more actin.. but wat to do my baby cant support the games.. sigh.. juz imagine tis.. if sumwan out there didnt event games i bet ther wunt be so many cybercafe around n makin marnee n there wud be less jobs for ppl to work as... n gamers can save marnee n time from playin tis games.. wow imagine tat.. how can sumthin simply as games.. make so much marnee form it.. like world cybergames.. how many ppl join in to play.. how many hours they spend praticin n stuff.. n if they werent playin these games they mite me goin sumthin more usefull such as STUDYIN!! hehe.. or reading or dunno.. sumthin interesting tat is.. n i wunt have be still here... haha.. com games is a makin marnee industry man.. yeah.. but u muz make sure yur game is good enuff tat is if not how ppl goin to play it.. looks at cs.. ppl stillin playin it.. haha... i tot warcraft wud have taken over but then i was wrong.. it is still popular.. hmm.. since i am free mite as well pratice a bit n start kill ppl hahaa.. virtually of cos.. well i guess anythin u think of which is good is money makin not wonder ther is many rich ppl out ther but then ther is so many poor ppl n moderate ppl also wat.. haha.. rubbish man.. k la.. better stop tis crap here...

No comments: