Tuesday, October 19, 2004

single room

1 more day.. countdown.. to my laz finals.. yes i dun care.. i muz be my laz final!! dun wan to study adi!! enuff of it.. 5 and half year here.. abt time for me go.. hehe.. not bad le.. did sum studyin also le.. not much but at least i did wat.. u cant expect so much form me.. another day wer i almost slept most of my day time sleepin while being awake at nite.. haha nothing new for me tat is.. n u know wat.. i feels like i am being kick out of my room.. hardly spent any time ther.. i mean didnt sleep in my room oni thing which i do ther.. most of my time wud be on this table or tv.. if not i am out.. so consider oni wen it comes to sleep i have a room but it doesnt feel like tat now.. hhmm.. well i know mind also actually sleepin the hall, it is much coolin n nice.. at least i dun need to wake up sweatly.. good huh.. wish it was still rainin now.. better weather n i mite go to sleep earlier also.. but too bad.. it stop.. hehe.. nah it is okie.. still cold n coolin also wat.. so i dun mind... hehe reminds me of the days i was back in my old house.. so nice.. around tis time sure it wud be damn cold n i wud be wrap around wif my blankie.. n nope i aint no gal!! okie.. juz feels nice u know.. cold weather.. n u feel warm.. haha guess u wudnt get wat i mean.. hehe wish i still had tat single room.. then i can lie down on my bed wif the music on n nobody wud complain.. so nice.. can study wif music.. sigh.. cant do it here man.. haha.. guess sum ppl juz wan peace n quiet while studyin.. i aint like tat.. i love to listen to music.. nice.. sleep wif music.. nvr hear b4 rite.. let the music heal yur soul.. hehe.. okie la.. i dun normally listen to tat kind of music but then i like to listen to a different kind of music... nu metal or anythin u mite call it.. but sum ppl say it is noise.. well tis noise is makin marnee rite.. aint tat much marnee but they still r.. look at linkin park.. bet sum of u all say it is noise but not to me.. but then it went to main stream adi.. haha dun like it... but they r good.. i aint goin to say they r not.. juz tat i prefer tis kind of music.. it is music to me wat.. we like different things like not all the gals u say tat r pretty i wud agree wif u tat they r pretty rite.. i mean my taste n yur taste is totally different rite.. anyway y am i talkin abt tis.. oh ya i was talkin abt havin my single room back again.. as i was sayin it wud be nice to be in a single room again.. hehe.. well i think i mind be again wen i finish here.. wanna get my own room.. hehe.. then decorate the way i like it.. yeah.. hehe.. muz have a big bed for me to sleep on.. hehe.. important!! u know me.. like to sleep so much.. haha.. well not sleepin but then spend time on the bed.. hehe.. juz an idea oni.. tat is abt it i think.. wait till i get a single room then i will plan abt it.. for now juz a tot oni.. hmm shall i say abt music again.. hehe feels like it.. but then wat is ther to say abt it.. juz tat i like wat i hear.. tat is all.. noise or not.. it is up to me to decided huh.. hehe.. y write abt sumthin tat is so simple yet make it complicated.. hehe.. well guess tat is all.. n i am listenin to music!! hehe cos everybody is asleep.. so quiet.. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe.. 4.30.. everybody's asleep huh? Well.. it's 5.51 now.. guess everybody's awake and some are probably eating like pig now & prepared for the day.. fasting.. hahah..