Sunday, October 10, 2004

clueless

i was juz sleepin nicely wen ther was no electric!! was sweatin like hell! i tot my roomie off the fan but it wasnt the case spoil my mood oni.. sleep so nicely after such a long nite haha.. then wen i got up i got a call from my fren ask to go eat.. hehehe.. juz the rite timin as i was hungry aslo.. haha.. as we were havin our tea or for me my lunch n breaktfast tat time we were enjoy the kutukin session haha.. well i cannot say abt wat.. not good.. hehe.. then learn much more abt the workin life n how is sux!! which brings me to tis idea.. talk abt it later.. then wat else.. after tat had to send my fren back.. n was in my fren's room so mite as well watch movie!! haha my fave thing to do.. well after we discussed abt wat to study la hehe u know la finals juz 2 days away.. anyway i was watchin HONEY n i think my fren dvd rom was spoil! ish.. wasted keep laggin oni.. cant watch it.. but then i watch white chicks.. not bad.. honey was nice also if u like dancin movies.. ther is a lot abt dancin nowadays sumthin like u got served.. well tat is abt it for wat i did today i think hmm.. well i studied adi la.. haha finish writin all the formulas need to for the test tat is.. so wat else is left.. pratice oni rite.. yea.. guess i will be doin it wen i get up haha.. dunno wat time will tat be.. yeah.. juz another boring weekend for me as usual but seem like i did much more than the usual weekend other than watchin footie.. oh ya world cup qualifiers today.. no wonder i am not watchin footie.. suprising huh.. hehe.. well wat else is ther to do here sumore.. let me think... NONE!! haha... oh ya.. my idea of the day.. i was thinkin wen u start workin for us engineer( if i get hired as 1 tat is) will the income i get be enuff for me or not.. i was thinkin abt it.. lets say i get 2k n i have to pay tis n tat n give parents marnee... i bet my 2k wud finish n none for me to save also.. sigh.. so how can we get more.. do side biz? so wat? hmm.. i also dunno... i cant seem to think of a good idea to get more money.. for me i dun think u can save much wif 2k unless i am workin in my hometown tat is which i bet i WUN haha u know me la.. not those really homely person but then not to say i dun love my parents.. i do.. juz tat dun like to be at home so much.. 2k 2k... seems like so lil like tat but so hard to earn n so easy to finish.. like i was sayin yesterday.. everythin is so expensive nowadays.. sure the 2k wun laz long rite.. sigh.. wanna save but dunno how.. wanna earn more but dunno.. juz i juz have to life wif wat i get huh.. not much choice unless i come out wif an idea to make sum side income.. hopefully i do.. n of cos i dun wan to spend too much time on my side income la if i get 1 cos i wanna do well in my career.. hmm then if i spend so much time on my career how can i make sum side income.. wow.. so complicated.. means nothing much can be done rite.. then wat is the point of me thinkin abt it then.. true also.. haha.. juz a mindless tot i guess.. will too bad then.. sigh.. n u know wat.. the sun is so bright now.. haha.. yup!! i not yet sleep.. haha crazy rite.. i am a bit i think.. haha.. i think i better get to bed soon.. then can study more too.. hehe.. k then.. tat is all..

No comments: