Thursday, October 14, 2004

too much of sleep!

haha.. i think i slept too much today.. hardly saw the light.. hmm.. well i think i saw the light for around hmm let me c.. 3 hours.. haha.. ppl r suppose to be awake wen it is day time but i am awake wen it is at nite n more lively sumore.. haha.. aint it kind of strange! not followin the norm of life tat is wat my mum alwiz scold me.. say nite is for sleepin n daytime is were ppl work but me the other way around... but the day i am also wake wat.. well mostly la.. expect for these few days.. was online for a while durin the light ermm okie la.. day time wen suddenly lightin now really suddenly but then it was raining i juz wanted to online oni.. lucky my modem wasnt hurt! haha hurt wow.. make sound like my modem has feelins.. hehe well the com is my baby! of cos it has feelin wat.. how can i live without my baby.. hehe.. includin the modem cos i cant go online then.. wud be sad for me.. hmm still dunno wat do i do online so much.. wastin marnee tat is wat my mum n dad says la.. but then wat else can i do.. if i play games it wud be nvr endin.. haha like my fren said we r full time gamers n part time student.. quite true wat.. who ask us to like playin game so much till like tis.. no wonder we r still here.. hopeless ppl.. haha but hopeless ppl wif dreams n hope.. haha.. then i remember sumthin tat is we r better of in jail cos ther wun be any entertainment for us so no choice but have to study but juz imagine no entertainment.. haha i think i wud have kill myself man... wat kind of life is tat.. sux to the max!! then my fren told me laz time wat will happen if my com was taken away form me.. i cant imagine tat man.. at least not here.. how can sumwan take my baby away tat wud be cruel to me.. hehe at least ther is still tv.. haha.. c how am i stuck to entertainment.. hehe.. anyway i sud be studyin man.. my next final is juz 3 days away n wat am i doin juz chillin oni.. haha i guess i juz cant bare to look at the book again!! same old thing 3rd time i takin it again!! ish.. of cos i am bored of it!! but then wen u listen to a song over n over again u dun get bored of it wat.. unless u dun like it n i mean u have been to it like non stop for dunno how damn long of cos le.. but y r bookin boring.. mabbe i am juz not a book person unlike ermm.. hehe not goin to tell who.. but then have to read also wat.. is ther a choice like no i dun wan.. no rite... how also need to read.. like u... readin tis crap.. haha.. nvm 2 more papers oni.. not much wat.. hehe then i am an engineer wow.. sounds great but izit.. haha.. we r juz sucker workin for ppl n watever we do.. they get the name.. u know light wan invented by Thomas Edison but did he really invented it or did his master student did.. or mabbe this degree student did n he juz took the name.. guess we will nvr know abt it... juz think abt it.. haha.. u get wat i mean.. like we do thesis n project mabbe sum r crap but sum r usefull wat.. well not from ppl like me of cos.. form the smart wans( brains or god!) haha.. then the lec juz used it to sell to companies or use his idea to come out wif sumthing similiar then sell it.. we wunt know rite.. haha.. juz like tat.. they get the name.. wonder does it happen here.. i also dunno.. well gettin tired adi.. haha.. goin to be morning soon.. sigh.. another day pass by juz like tat.. hmm.. juz tot of sumthing but then mabbe next time.. hehe...

No comments: