Saturday, January 01, 2005

2004

hmm.. for all i know 2004 was a bad year for me.. well i do think it was a bad year for me le.. er.. seriously it is.. failed my final sem n have to retake another sem.. then tat sem also i didnt do well oni got a damn 3 rd clz.. wat the fuck man! 3rd clz.. wat a loser man... then my invesments was all a flop! i mean really a flop! nothin is smooth for me man.. then was out of love! as well.. er.. duno man.. it seems like i was goin thru so damn hard n bumpy road.. which keeps winding n it new seems to be good at all.. well mabbe juz a bit bit b4 the next turn comes u n go straight down.. haha.. sounds bad huh.. sigh.. but wat do i know.. i guess u can say mabbe ppl out ther is worst than me.. but y muz we alwiz compare wif the worst n not the better wans.. like he is doin good le wan cant i be like him.. hmm.. mabbe i guess it makes a feel better in 1 way or another wen we compare ourselves to the worst wans.. mabbe i does.. but then i dun feel any better also wat.. rite.. i mean it is wat is it.. u cant blame it.. life is like tat.. it suxs.. n u have to live wif it.. nothin is easy in life n it wun get any easy rite.. haha.. well but then wen i c other ppl it is like they r gettin it easier than me.. mabbe it is juz the outer look rite.. who knows.. i guess nobody really know abt everything.. but now it is 2005 adi.. so lets hope for a better year! haha but my mum said it wud be a bad year for the chickens.. n laz year was a better year.. aiks.. better year for me.. wow.. then i guess tis year wud be like hell for me.. haha.. die man.. well juz hope everything goes well... seriously hope it is.. haha juz get reminded tat wen ppl say tis is not so bad then things really got worst! wow.. not a good situation to be in.. haha... eh how come i dun have new year resolution wan.. hm... does it really works ar.. i dun think so man.. juz sum cover up to make us prove to ourselves tat we wan sumthin good in our lifes but we cant seem to do it.. so y bother.. haha.. yeah wat.. i mean u know u wun do it..juz to make it out so tat u tried it n it didnt work, it makes u feel better huh.. haha.. people can be so lame sumtimes.. i guess i am also lame rite.. if not y am i doin this.. lame sucky! haha now tis is really stupid.. callin yurself lame n sucky.. no wonder nothin is good for me man... haha.. hmm.. dunno la.. juz hope tat 2005 is good for me.. tat is all.. dun wanna expect so much adi.. the more u expect the more dissapointed u get.. it is juz like tis.. haha.. sux huh.. yeah.. dun really wanna write too long cos i feel like sleepin adi now.. quite sleepy actually but juz tot tat i mite finish this up then go to sleep.. well.. wat r my concerns now.. work.. yeah... gettin a job.. next wud be er.. my investments.. er.. no le.. i think wud be me out of love.. haha.. nope i am not talkin abt gettin myself another target but er.. haha.. need i say more... u guess yurself... sigh.. cos i guess mainly wud be me gettin a job ASAP.. then get marnee n a place to stay.. investments also depends on me gettin a job.. so i think JOB!! oni is the main target now.. haha.. n as for out of love.. er.. let things take it place.. y bother so much abt it rite.. hehe... i think so.. haha.. dunno la.. juz think of gettin a job wud be enuff la.. k then.. i know i main thing is job.. tat is all.. bubye! can sleep now...

No comments: