Friday, May 04, 2007

may i more on..

nothin much have been happening lately but sumthin i was sure happy about is that Milan kick Man Utd out of Champions league!! YES! at last the man utd fans can be so arrogant.. they were out class by Milan.. totally shut down.. no chance at all... wow.. milan is really really that good.. and of cos I dun mind Liverpool goin to the final rather than Chelsea.. but I do hope Liverpool lose.. hehe.. well I know it sounds bad but Milan was really great yesterday I dun think Man utd can complain.. look at how they play man.. nice tackle nice passing.. but yes they are really old.. haha.. like the chinese saying older the ginger, the spicer the ginger.. haha.. anyways there it is all about footie..
hmm... there was this funny incident that happen.. i was out with my chick.. then while we were walking when I saw this gal who was once on the gal I admire.. haha it is weird that my chick knows her.. then they just chatted a while and my chick intro her to me.. how weird and funny is that.. i seriously find it funny.. well rite now I am thinking about my future.. seriously i really think it is about time for me to look ahead rather than just bumming around and let the days go by while doing nothing at all.. but then wen and how do i start.. Now that is the question... so i guess i am stuck here again.. sigh..

No comments: