Thursday, September 10, 2009

thursday moving on to friday

well well as in am sitting here.. nothing much to do in the office actually which my boss is not around so i though might as well write some crap here.. basically.. sometimes u will feel that day by day passes by u just like that and suddenly is it a whole year gone by.. every monday we go to work hoping that friday wud just arrived soon so that it wud be the weekend and we can enjoy.. then after some time u will look back and think wat the fuck have i been doing or done.. well i do ask myself this question sometimes.. and actually i cant really answer it.. it is like we just pass our days like that.. sure most of plan for the future... but then what does all these mean.. for me.. a plan is always a plan and there will be back up plans or whatever plan you wanted.. but in the end of the day.. i do ask myself am i really satisfied with where i am and where i want to go.. is there a purpose for me to do the things i do? there is a lot of questions stuck in our mind but is there really a good answer out there? sure we want to move to a better job, high paying job, have a good life, our children have good life, our parents can enjoy their life, seriously for me i really dont know sometimes.. but as time pass and hours turn to days and weeks i hope i do find the answer for the things i ask myself.. maybe some how u know that u werent meant to be great in life but at least there sud be a site set in your mind which some how u hope to achieve.. as for me now.. i will just wait for time to pass and time for me to move on.. cheers..

No comments: