Wednesday, July 13, 2005

months has passed.......

well... i am back after been missing for months well i have not been missin actually juz tat didnt write anythin here oni n not as if u ppl out ther wud read tis often.. n workin life kind of sux n especially wen u r workin shift! yur days n nites r all mixed up n u also dunno wen u r suppose to eat.. hehe.. well tat doesnt matter to me tat much tat is... juz tat i dun like the idea of weekend workin n rest days not certain at all.. sigh.. cant go much stuff like tis.. but then wat to do.. who ask me to be tis useless n oh yea.. i ended up wif tis job.. well all i can say it is better than none n i dun have to complain abt not havin a job although it sux but the ppl ther r okies.. so i guess it is alrite i think.. for now untill i get a better job.. hmphs! so lil pay.. anyways nothin else is new abt me also.. stil the same old boring me.. yups.. how can my life get any better anyway.. sigh...........

No comments: